Friday, December 4, 2009

Introduction to Apache Synapse @ Apache Asia 2009

Yesterday (3rd December 2009) I conducted a technical presentation titled “Introduction to Apache Synapse” at the Apache Asia Roadshow 2009 held at Colombo, Sri Lanka. For everyone’s benefit I have published the presentation slides on SlideShare. The presentation went well, and so far I have received pretty good feedback from the participants. There were a few very interesting questions from the audience at the end of the session too.
In this presentation I have addressed the areas like problems of enterprise integration, ESB pattern, key features of Synapse, Synapse architecture and the configuration model. I hope you will find it interesting and useful.

1 comment:

Dunith Dhanushka said...

You delivered a great presentation. It is clear and attractive.
Keep it up!